Terms & Conditions
We sincerely thank you for your business! At CROCUS, our aim is to make you happy, so if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. CROCUS offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to CROCUS. CROCUS will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer supplier. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at CROCUS. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock. Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable. If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
- Prices shown on the Site are in US Dollars and are exclusive of taxes. If you are shipping within the USA, except for states that require us to charge sales tax, no other tax or import duty will be applied to orders shipped within the USA. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The US Dollar price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error. Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during selling period. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from Aramex or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion. If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order will be perfected upon completion of the packing of your order. Completion of the contract between you and CROCUS will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you at which time you will receive a second email containing you tracking number, and confirming that your order has been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the State of Georgia, USA, and the language of the contract is English. We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out within the TC. Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will return to crocuscouture.com. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon completion of the packing of your order by CROCUS. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your credit/debit card refuses to authorize payment to CROCUS, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately. Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit/debit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges. We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using PayFlowPro, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered CROCUS user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions you have initiated. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure CROCUS uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
- CROCUS Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on CROCUS Gift Cards and they do not expire.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the shopcrocus.com site.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- CROCUS is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- CROCUS is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- CROCUS reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a CROCUS Gift Card.
- Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
INSURANCE AND DELIVERY
- CROCUS insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by CROCUS, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The signature can be waived for domestic orders dispatched via UPS. When placing an order, the signature requirement is set by default; however, you can update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and, confirm that CROCUS can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. You authorize CROCUS to leave the package(s) at the shipping address without obtaining a signature and release and indemnify CROCUS from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature. Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or 48 hours during sale periods. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. CROCUS is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- RECEIVING YOUR RMA : If you wish to return an item, a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number should be requested online within 14 days of receiving your order. Please refer to our Returns & Exchanges policy for details on how to request an RMA. RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE : Making a return for a refund, store credit, or exchange is easy using either our Domestic Returns or International Returns service. All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving an RMA. For full details on how to return your purchase see our Returns policy. OUR POLICY : Items should be returned unused and with all CROCUS and designer garment tags and additional tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer. Please email us if any of your purchases have been delivered without designer tags. All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to allow easy identification and prompt processing. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. LINGERIE: All lingerie is final sale and not returnable. FAULTY GOODS : Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund. COLORS : We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described, including CROCUS Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in CROCUS and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by federal and state laws and regulations and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by CROCUS and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
- In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as all information such as the "look and feel" of the Site, data files, graphics, text, photographs, drawings, logos, images, sounds, music, video or audio files on this Site. CROCUS tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. CROCUS does not warrant or represent that CROCUS’ Content is accurate, error-free or reliable or that your use of CROCUS’ Content will not infringe rights of third parties. Your use of the Web Site is at your risk. CROCUS does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Web Site or CROCUS’ Content will be error free or that this Web Site, CROCUS Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Site, or CROCUS’ Content results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, CROCUS is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement. CROCUS and its suppliers make no warranties about CROCUS Content, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Site. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any Content found on this Site. CROCUS reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from this Site at any time and for any reason. Removal may be immediate and without notice. You confirm that CROCUS is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal. CROCUS reserves the right at its sole discretion not to publish or to remove any comment including those that it believes may be unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous, incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people's privacy, which may cause harm to minors, is detrimental to the trade marks, patents and copyrighted content, contains personal data, improperly uses the medium for promoting and advertising businesses. This site is available to the public, information you consider confidential should not be posted to this site. The personal opinions of the designers and labels whose products we sell, or any third parties with whom we are associated are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of CROCUS and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
- This Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
- You use this Site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TC, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Site. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Site with respect to any submissions made by them.
- We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than CROCUS, including advertisers. CROCUS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
- While CROCUS will use reasonable measures to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Site, it makes no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Site, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade. We make no warranty that this Site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of Content or material uploaded or transmitted through this Site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these TC shall limit your rights as a consumer under the laws of the State of Georgia. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of this Site and any information provided to or taken from this Site by you. You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, we will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with this contract, for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect or consequential losses in any case whether or not such losses were incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the TC.
- At our request, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CROCUS immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TC by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site, or the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TC and your use of the Site and the Services.
GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- (a) Complete Terms: The TC constitute the whole legal agreement between you and CROCUS and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and CROCUS in relation to the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that CROCUS may make changes to the TC from time to time. When these changes are made, CROCUS will make a new copy of the TC available at http://www.crocuscouture.com. You agree that CROCUS is under no obligation to provide you with notices regarding changes to the TC. You understand that it is your responsibility to check the TC regularly for changes.
- (b) Modifications to the Services: CROCUS is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services that CROCUS provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You further acknowledge and agree that CROCUS may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at CROCUS's sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- (c) Confidentiality: You understand that CROCUS grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. CROCUS reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- (d) Liability in the Event of Breach: You agree that you will comply with all of the provisions of the TC. You understand that you are solely responsible for (and that CROCUS has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the TC and for the consequences including any loss or damage which CROCUS may suffer) of any such breach.
- (e) Rights Not Waived: You agree that if CROCUS does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the TC (or which CROCUS has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of CROCUS's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to CROCUS.
- (f) Severability: If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these TC is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the TC without affecting the rest of the TC. The remaining provisions of the TC will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- (g) Governing Law: The TC, and your relationship with CROCUS under the TC, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia. You and CROCUS agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in Atlanta, Georgia, and waive any claim or defense of inconvenient forum or lack of personal jurisdiction in such forum under any applicable law or decision or otherwise.
- (h) Violation of TC: Please report any violations of the TC by emailing CROCUS.
- (i) Independent Relationship: You and CROCUS are independent contractors, and these TC, including but not limited to submission or distribution of any Content you created, will not, in whole or in part, establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between the you and CROCUS. Neither party will have the power to bind the other or incur obligations on the other's behalf without the other's prior written consent. Neither party is authorized to act as an agent or representative of the other or for or on behalf of the other party in any capacity other than as expressly set forth in the TC. Neither party shall in any manner advertise, represent or hold itself (or any of its agents) out as so acting or being authorized so to act, or incur any liabilities or obligations on behalf of, or in the name of, the other party, unless specifically provided for in the TC.