We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to CrocusCouture.com and all subsidiaries of Hazelton Enterprises LLC. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us We receive and may store any information you enter on our websites. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, or create a Wish List.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences.
Information from Other Sources We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Automated Information Collection We may collect information related to your interactions with our website to create a superior, personalized shopping experience when you are online. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our site, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, web beacons, and tags. Our website is not designed to respond to "do not track" requests from browsers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our websites using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring content and offers to you based on your interactions with us online
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
Data Retention We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Crocus Couture does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing credit card payments
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Crocus Couture, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Crocus Couture website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail that you receive from us
- Send us an email through the "Contact Us" section on our website
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
By visiting crocuscouture.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms and Conditions.